Fox's Glade it's a slow cinnamon summer and your spell's pulling me under
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she had just started to come around from the mind numbing euphoria to engulf her at the beauty of her find. the first few moments had been spent doing nothing but ogling the little patch of heaven. the sun filtered down, bathing everything in its golden hues as flowers danced and the soft sound of a creek babbling through randomly strewn boulders was also present. it reminded her of a mixture of the meadow and her home, what more could you want? anyway she was just coming down from her nature high and preparing to actually step from the patch of shade she still lingered under when something came hurtling at her at full speed, letting out an ecstatic HEY as it thundered towards her.

instinctively she lets out a startled yelp and flails backwards only to crash rather ungracefully into the thick trunk behind her. grunting now she shakes her head and stumbles as she straightens, a little dazed. a few groggy blinks have her looking at none other than a boy who also seems to be around the same age as her. she smiles now, ducking her head a little bashfully, aware that her little stunt probably wasn't a great start and she didn't want to look silly in front of someone else her age! there's excitement wiggling in now too though, she'd only met pups from a different pack once before and she hadn't gotten much in between lainie and helios, plus their parents hadn't let them stay long either. but there was another kid here and she didn't have to share!

having fully recovered by now, her tail wags at her haunches as she grins back; "hey! sorry you gave me a bit of a- oh!of course she instinctively went with speaking french, a mistake she'd made last time too. shaking her head she tries again /gosh was she making a mess of this/ "sorry my family speaks french..i was just saying you gave me a fright! but, it's okay of courseshe wrinkles her nose a little, searching his face curiously- she really wasn't used to speaking to pups that weren't siblings- why was it so much harder? he's quite small too but stockier than the wispy girl, pretty colours too- she especially likes his eyes. they suit the setting well. "i'm polaris...from swiftcurrent creek? who are you?her head tilts to the side in a quick, bird like manner. he smells like other wolves but its not familiar so he's not from the same pack as the other pups. funny that, she wondered what it was that made different pack scents so distinct from each other. they were all just wolves after all.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's a slow cinnamon summer and your spell's pulling me under - by RIP Polaris - August 13, 2019, 09:51 AM