Moonsong Glacier ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Andy & Andy (circa 2019)

So shaken in her mind is she the silver's ruff shivers out on instinct at the smothering of another's scent; she bristles like a briar, but the snarl is entirely half-hearted; and it falls faraway from her ruined features as she turns to the more familiar aspects — for it is not quarry that has followed her in its flight, but instead a burnished wolvenkind. The glistering gaze seems to mirror whatever stir within her own, and,  "Yes. I ... am glad to say I have not felt ze kick of a hoof, though."

Thinned ears only retreat further into the snow-kissed hackles; cloudthick gaze admonishes the sure, previous disaster past the other female's shoulder; wonders, too, if anything could be scavenged, salvaged once that storm has passed. For now, though, Andraste turns from the rogue and favors to huddle beneath an unassuming shelf of ice.

"Were you caught in ze midst of that ... that ...?"  an absent toss of whatever-that-was by scarred muzzle. Kept the red of her spine pressed to frost.  "Do you have injures?"
Messages In This Thread
⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - September 29, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - September 30, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - September 30, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 05, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 15, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 23, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 27, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 29, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 29, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 31, 2019, 02:32 PM