Deepwood Weald hui oilima man kiluva?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
tiny post, sorry for late reply <3 i think we can keep going for now

The stricken listened to each she-wolf; 
in waiting for any others to arrive, she heard how Phex wished to remain, as did Gracious' words that followed suit. Only Agana seemed to share her leaning towards parting from these hinters; and now she recalled how, earlier, @Sativa had expressed her consideration over such a subject, and had bid adieu and drifted once more into the Wilderness, herself. Otherwise ... being in the shadow of the Moonspire's protection would indeed be beneficial to the wellfare of the Court. The shrouded femme's voice, too, carried through the mists, cautioning her consideration of vows. Vows were just words, yes, up until blood must be let. And even then ... 

"I have expressed to ze queen that ze Court is made up of sages, not soliders. I do not think that has deterred her own terms, however."  Songbird sigh melts into a perturbed little hum. Then:  "With food so scarce, there is no guarantee that she will support our own mouths that need feeding."  It was a truth, seemingly, that Andraste was rueful to admit; followers would only follow so long, until hunger wrench them away by the innards for more prosperous promises.  "Perhaps we might be able to reason with her over rationings. And, yet ... @Agana and I hail from ze north, so much so that it is uncharted. We ken that quarry head north, in times of their strife that affect them."

There was no telling, either, though, whether or not the earthembers so very far away had abated or no. Neither was she certain of where Diaspora might be headed next. But the last thing she would allow her claim  (wherever they be)  to become would be stragglers; picking what was left off of either pack they decided to follow.
Messages In This Thread
hui oilima man kiluva? - by Andraste - October 11, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Sacnite - October 12, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Agana - October 12, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Gracious - October 14, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Andraste - October 21, 2019, 01:42 PM