Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened to all of it. How Vespera didn't agree with her, that when she would have bitten her that she would be upset or would understand. What if it was the same for Greyback? Why did she have to hate him. Vespera continued that Greyback did not earn that same respect and Valette wondered why as the male had been so galant with her. He felt he had offered the same to Vespera. He had told her to train with her at dawn. She did remember that. There was some scolding but Vespera's wolf behavior was sometimes different than how Easthollow handled things.

She continued with how she wanted to kill herself. Valette felt her stomach turn when Vespera talked that way about herself. So that was the first thing that Valette spoke about. "You said that you didn't want to feel the hurt when I thought I lost Leta. But did you ever think that you would make me go through that same hurt once more if you would have killed yourself. If you were successful?," she stated to the female. Wondering if Vespera had thought about it in that way. "We talked about this Vespera. I told you before not to talk about yourself that way."

Valette exhaled sharply before she continued. "Easthollow isn't under my sole leadership anymore. Greyback leads with me. You cannot respect one of the two leaders, it won't work. You even speak of not believing that Greyback will change. That is why I asked, how do you see yourself living in Easthollow if you cannot bear to live with the one that leads with me," she spoke to the female. She didn't want Vespera gone but she had to understand that she couldn't just disrespect Greyback and not get called out on it.

"You seem to see yourself as a disappointment, and someone who does everything wrong. You have a certain image of yourself and you cannot seem to see another perspective. Could it be that you have a wrong image of Greyback as well? Have you ever talked to him about this? Told him how you feel? Maybe tell him that you feel worthless and if he says something negative it will make you feel bad? You are so closed off and respond a certain way, but Greyback is stubborn to and reacts a certain way. It will always clash if you don't talk to him," she stated. Valette's eyes hardened a bit.

"If you want to stay I want you to talk to Greyback. I will be there but I want you two to talk. I don't like conflict in my pack. If he doesn't know what is bothering you, then he won't change since he most likely won't know what to change around you," she stated. "I am going to play this card but you said you wanted to learn what is like to live in a family, and that is also solving conflicts and learning how to deal with them instead of running away and killing yourself," she spoke and looked at Vespera with a mournful expression. "I'm sorry I have to, otherwise you will always be avoiding conflict."
Messages In This Thread
Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 08, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 08, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 11, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 23, 2019, 01:04 PM