Swiftcurrent Creek when you’re down, when you fall
im gonna assume some vague things abt their last meeting for this thread, if you have a problem with anything at any point feel free to dm me <3
From the moment he sets foot in the Creek, he finds himself in a bad mood. He's known all along that it's here, of course; the Emberwood had been a place he enjoyed back when he still lived among his family, so much so that his heart had dropped and become an icy stone in his stomach when he'd realized where his father was taking him. Nothing is worse than remembering the things he'd loved before. Those things only make him sad now.
It's easier to focus on the ice rooted deep in his heart, the place that had frozen solid in the wake of Helios's absence. If he focuses on that, he doesn't feel sad, or anything else — and he's determined to get so good at it that he'll never have to feel anything again. So he's here, fighting his bad mood with every step and grasping for the cold indifference that normally comes to him so easily. All he finds, unfortunately, is a strangely familiar scent.
His tension increases tenfold, and he immediately sets off in pursuit of whoever is disturbing this graveyard of tainted childhood memories. It doesn't take him long to find the boy settled by the water with a bird perched on his shoulder, and the sight immediately draws him to a halt. He opens his mouth, then closes it. I won't be weak, he reminds himself, I won't be a stupid weak kid. He takes a few steps closer. I know you, It takes all his effort to keep his voice level, but he manages it, eyeing the tiny bird warily as he approaches. His stomach rumbles slightly at the sight of it, but he's too intrigued by its proximity to the boy to even consider eating it.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
when you’re down, when you fall - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Zephyr - December 14, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Zephyr - December 14, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Zephyr - December 14, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Zephyr - December 14, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: when you’re down, when you fall - by Zephyr - December 15, 2019, 12:10 AM