Otatso Wetlands your actions don't rewind
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gonna place an IC offer in this one, so there's an oppertunity for us to continue to thread once this one closes up! :) 

After chewing for a couple minutes, Nyra glanced at him and took a moment to warn him "This will probably sting a bit. Or a lot. Grit your teeth, and please don't lunge at me when you feel the pain. That just means it's working." Then she applied the newly-made poultice to the worser of his wounds, rationing the chewed roots carefully over the gashes until it was all off her tongue. She then chewed the remaining roots and applied them to the rest of the wounds she could locate. With that done, she sat back and took a moment to breathe before looking to his face and speaking again "The poultice should last for a few days or so before needing re-applied. The patch of plantain is a few paces behind you. I purposefully left most of it there for when the batch I put on needs replaced. I believe I also saw a patch of the Anemone about a few more gallops worth away in case that is also needed. When I leave, since I am headed for Easthollow, I trust you can lick off the worn out poultice from your worser wounds when the time comes. If you wish to travel with me up until close to the border of the pack, however, I have no qualms. This would be a potentially lengthy travel for a wounded wolf like yourself, but it would provide less distance for when herbs need re-applied and so you can be fed while you heal. To be clear, I'm offering to do this out of the goodness of my heart, and will ask nothing of you in exchange." Nyra turned her head to look over her shoulder and around, swiveling her ears, just to give him a brief break from her voice. 
"If you want to stay here, that's your choice. But a wounded wolf cannot hunt, and therefore unless scavenging, cannot eat." The snowy girl sighed after she finished, pointedly ignoring her stomach, which just started rumbling right after she stopped speaking.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
your actions don't rewind - by Kratos - December 22, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by RIP Fury - December 23, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by Kratos - December 25, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by Kratos - December 27, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by RIP Fury - December 28, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by Kratos - December 29, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: your actions don't rewind - by RIP Fury - December 31, 2019, 09:12 PM