Stone Circle she lie, but i believe her
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel arrived just to hear the news that was brought to them. She arrived feeling sceptical -- why Greyback and then all the women? -- but when she heard the news itself, Laurel felt every fibre of her body freeze. She was brought back to that horrifying night and her breathing grew unsteady, though she was able to hide her panic to most -- unless they were sensitive souls or those who were good at picking up such things. She kept breathing shallowly and her head pounded as she heard the words. Sexually and physically. A body. A body! Someone died? She died? How did they even know, then, of the sexual violence? That made no sense. Why even would they check? Who even was this? How would she know they were truthful?

Because the truth was unbearable, Laurel broke into a snarl and snapped, Lies! She wasn't sure why she did it. She didn't really want to. But she did it anyway. How do you even know for sure anything sexual happened? Why are you here fearmongering? You're not even one of us. Laurel's tail curled over her back and she took a threatening step forward. She didn't want any of this shit. She hadn't asked for this. Why was someone doing this to her?
Messages In This Thread
she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Greyback - December 29, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by RIP Fury - December 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Nanook - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - January 06, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Laurel - January 07, 2020, 03:27 AM