Stone Circle A new expression for you to marvel at.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As expected, Valette had turned around, and when their eyes met he winced once more at the glare directed at him. Olive pools filled with anger and something else the man couldn't quite pinpoint—something strong. It dug deep into him, planting its claws under his skin and turning him hot with embarrassment and recluse. Never before had the man felt like this, and never would he assumed he would with Valette.

A sigh escaped his lips and his brows upturned to a worried expression as she directed a question towards him. He quickly looked to the ground, seemingly more interested in the dirt than the conversation. Was he wrong? 'I was not.' Greyback knew he wasn't. Vespera had been a thorn in his side was far too long, and despite his increasing efforts to help her with anger manag- ... anger.

A thought slammed it's way into the man's mind, halting his thoughts enough to look up at Valette. Anger. He had let such an emotion consume him in his public sentence that he hadn't realized it. But to Valette, it was more than that.

"I didn't!" He snapped, not realizing his voice was too loud after he said it. "I did not-" he repeated. "think of that.. Your opinion always mattered—matters to me, Valette. I just was... too caught up in my anger."

Messages In This Thread
A new expression for you to marvel at. - by RIP Valette - December 30, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 03, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 05, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 14, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 21, 2020, 01:14 PM