Stone Circle A Friendly Face
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Nanook lead her south, to where the forest blended with the outcropping of mountains, Nyra continued to look around in awe at the landscape. She felt the pull to start exploring, to climb around and take a look...
As her mentor's voice pulled her back to the present, The snowy girl perked her ears.  
Answer me another, Nyra, again to do with you. You favour rocks, and mountains, and trees,
The Apaata had jumped up on a fallen tree, looking back at her. 
But do you know much of weather, of the nature of the earth, of the sky, and the stars, which even now come alight to guide us overhead? Have you learning in anything? Or have you only wished to learn?
Nyra thought back on her brief time with the Direfangs, before her birth home's demise, on how Gaia had started to teach her some of these things while her parents had been out patrolling. 
The girl remembered Gaia teaching her about some herbs. A few that grew in wet places, others that grew in forests, or grasslands, or the minor mountain ranges the clan had around. Nothing came to mind about the weather, the earth, the sky, the stars...Gaia and all the wolves of the Direfangs had died before she could learn more.
Nyra sighed with sadness;
"I know nothing of the deeper meanings of weather, nor do I know much of the nature of the earth, the sky, or the stars. My grandmother in my birth pack had started to teach me about herbs, and my parents occassionally tought me how to fight, to defend myself, but I know very little even in those areas. I would love to learn more, though. About the weather and the earth and the sky, what different things mean in the changes having to do with each, respectively. I would also like to know the stars, and the patterns in them, which ones to follow to get to different places. " She swished her tail a bit as she spoke, trying to imagine herself knowing these things in depth.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 01, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 11, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 12, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 26, 2020, 04:16 PM