Mount Apikuni i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A docile shrug of shoulder; demure quirk of lips;
if the status of her own bearing seemed well enough  (okay, even)  then she would allow the halfling to decide and thus, Andraste remains quiet. Quiet at the enquiry; wordless and wondering at the mentions of visitation; and, eventually, speculation o’er the druid allusions of friend. For all that she stares, it is a lapse in the fée’s own recognition of the ... ekeing-out of ambrosial redolence; divinely, possessively feminine and belonging entire to this inkspilt soul of anxiety, echoing of abandon.

Mondmädchen’s ears tuck away; weighing anchor into thought.

None of her maidens had  (as far as she knows, of course)  not yet darkened the their chords with the fever of season. Amongst them all were males five:  Tundra was taken to the darkfeathered Aries; Aiolos, wound as saltcircle ‘bout the buxom Kalika. Seámus had since stuck as glue to his gentled sister’s side; Eros was betrothed to philosophies; wedded to his sciences. So, then ...

I did swear that any druid would be harbored within my realm,”  breaths shivery, a bit weak; what with her(?) melitse on her mind,  did I not?  coaxed by stifling incense and a paltry indignation from last dawn. Churring to the creature parts of the impling; and yet there must be something more to all of this, to the telling, to Bhediya's request; that friend; their flight;
bleary eyes against maintained, desecrated features.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink— - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 11:50 PM