Northstar Vale i wouldn’t want my child married to a jailbird (dmn.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
sis has it bad or w/e. SIGSH @Astynome smh

Hours;
fathomless hours beneath the roots of a willow that cant've wept more in its half-century than tonttu has in half a day. She wakes from something half-dreamt. Something with whiskey-stale breath; something with Hades' mouth on venusian dimples. She hadn't stayed to cash her check, though  —  still dreads he'd found her here, pale and pink and quivering for him in the dark. She's the bluesy girl in the rain with a suitcase full of heart, waiting for a cab to whisk her back to the twilight zone. Keeping her lashes from falling is easier than catching herself. Cradle-crying was a cruel comfort, especially when there had been no rhyme or reason to cry about;
she's worried his stupid little handkerchief to bits and, hell! the initials are imprinted into her heartworn sleeve. He's with her wherever she goes; even here, where dawnlight dribbles into the ink of deephour like waterpaint. She'd been so scared of him seeing her heart through the gaps between her fingers  –  but melitse had looked into her crybaby grays without a lick of misguidance.

It'd only made sense that she's fallen ill for him; that she's gotten too stumped to fix it like she knows she's able; too shy to ring him up, ask after him. Caught up in the phone cord; what was she to do, with a heart that gave so much but only shivered and shook when it ... had been held so tenderly as never before? Never been the gem of another's eye?

Andraste's complaint is a wretched little noise; casts snowshoe paw o'er prism eyes and warm stardust cheeks.

He's always been so goddamn cruel.
Messages In This Thread
i wouldn’t want my child married to a jailbird (dmn.) - by Andraste - January 06, 2020, 08:54 AM