Northstar Vale girl, you knock me out
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She was wilting under the weight of her own blooming, now—
I, ah– there was this great elk that I chanced upon, ze eve before. I had made a concoction to help mark my way for later, as I suppose I'd, well, perhaps hunt all ze same. It was a boon, though, this, this elk, you understands, and so I could not simply watch him waltz away from my realm. S-so, well, I pursued, and returned to our chamber only to wake him  –  @Melkor, you see  –  and it was as a hunt. We downed our quarry ... and, I ... well, hoped he might say my haven's vows. He did, and, ah, he gave me my bridesmark, and I his. And ... and, then, we ...
—a worse liar than the jailbird, she. Andraste promptly brims at the seams with the blush of it all as she found herself stuttering soon into silence of details that, more oft than not, she would not have a care of delving into.

But now, she very much feared that the call for Arórëlen would be anything other than a howl.

Affrighted that he might have heard, might lurk within the gloaming—! For now for now for now, she clumsily concludes herself with a funny, pale-throated  "We brought our find back down from ze spires,"  and took pointed interest now in Bhediya's own endeavors;
departed from Uaine and instead for the Lair, wherein the two had first come to be acquainted with another. Good;
let the better souls remove the stained mem'ry from within those green depths. 

"When your claim has surer footing,"  she muses, mulling,  "perhaps, in time, we might establish a trade route?"
Messages In This Thread
girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 20, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 21, 2020, 06:33 AM