Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,117 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had not gone far from Easthollow, and when she did, the female gotten lost. The thought of traveling made her a bit uneasy, especially alone. She didn't want to get lost again. Arlette listened curiously to the male. He had to travel south, that sounded far. So it was a lesson. A super long lesson. Arlette instantly thought that she should definitely ask her mother if that was okay. Was she okay with being alone with Kaito, yeah no, she would be okay with that!

Her mouth opened slightly when he said that he wanted to spend more time with her. "Really?," came from her mouth before she could stop it. It was clear disbelieve that could be heard in her voice. She instantly flushed. Arlette felt not confident enough to address that yet. She cleared her throat. "Really? My mom agreed?" she quickly tried to save herself. "Does she know we will be away for a while then?" she asked curiously. She looked over her shoulder to the stones and then felt her heart flutter. She used to love exploring with Nuna. She had been fearless then, not afraid to get lost. But now... She didn't want to abandon her family.

Arlette battered her red eyes at Kaito. "I'd like to go," she then admitted with an excited smile she tried to contain. It was probably better to be away for a bit. Her mother did not have her heat yet, and she knew she wanted another litter. It was probably best for Kaito not to be in Easthollow when her mother was in heat because Greyback would be even more intense than normal. That said, perhaps her mother would go in heat once they came back. That was another worry for later.
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM