Stone Circle a hero
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched his expression and could instantly tell that he was not going to give her the news that she wanted to hear. She stepped back with a slight frown. It was clear that she wasn't really liking his no. Now she was curious as to what his big news was. Valette could see the guilt on his face but really couldn't bring herself to be the bigger person here. She really thought Newt wasn't going to leave like he had and now he had returned to only give her a late goodbye.

Valette's face twisted when he mentioned a wife, and not in a good way. But she didn't comment yet, as he continued with his big news. "What?," she let out, as she almost felt that she didn't hear it right. Wife, pups? This boy had recently turned one year. He was not even able to father cubs? She instantly grew suspicious. Valette clearly wasn't very thrilled with the news at all.  "You cannot be a father, you aren't even fertile. Newt you just turned one year!," she returned sharply. "I hope you know the kids you will be father to won't be your own."

She hoped that at least this woman had been honest to her son that the pups weren't his, they couldn't be. A few months ago she was pretty sure Newt still had to grow his balls. This was all very frustrating to the female. Nanook would have pups, even Newt who couldn't even father pups yet was going to be a parent. What about her? Valette could feel the jealousy go through her body. Her green eyes scanned over the boy, and she let out a snort, trying to let her tension go. She didn't approve of it. "I don't like it," she stated, not pleased. "But, you made this decision and I guess I will have to accept that. I hope this female was honest with you from the start and your relationship isn't build on a lie."

Valette had a hard time accepting it, conflicted by her own emotions and what she had wanted for him. She knew she couldn't decide that for her children, but Newt had been one of her brightest. Yet, clearly not so bright as she thought. "I hope it will make you happy, happier than when you were staying here," she let out, she did mean it but her voice was still a bit bitter about the news she just received.

xD Not so aww anymore haha
Messages In This Thread
a hero - by Nanoq - April 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - April 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: a hero - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 02, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 02, 2020, 02:30 PM