Swiftcurrent Creek ever since we met
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 
// @Reiko - it's about time they had a little reunion, I think ^^

Evien had wandered a bit further than he normally would today. It was in search of plum trees, mostly, for their many uses. The boy had crossed the river and was heading along the banks, fur curling slightly at the ends as it dried in the sunshine. 

Ursus was growing, and he needed his stocks to grow with it. Now was not the time to be stationary. 

A glance was cast up at the mountain. He'd not been up it since his early days in Teekon, when he'd met that pretty girl - Reiko, he recalled. A frown tugged at his lips as he recalled that she owed him a rabbit, and he chuckled. It wasn't like he'd be able to eat it anyway, even if she did give him one. The boy had too many hangups about being given food from others - especially strangers - for that. 

Evien shook his head and continued along the bank. A plum tree was growing up ahead - he could see it, and his tail wagged in mild excitement. That would certainly be useful for his stocks.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was unwise for her to leave the pack's borders, her belly grew every day, reminding her of the parcels she held and had to protect - but the mountains were slowly becoming suffocating and the woman simply wanted some fresh air. She didn't travel too far, a day or so away, she was cautious and careful and enjoying some time to stretch her legs. It helped with her nausea and honestly, she managed to keep some food down comfortably while on her walk instead of struggling to keep it from coming back up almost immediately.

Naturally, she was attracted to the blossoms, they were not like the ones in the vale, these were not from a cherry tree but if she could remember properly, they belonged to a plum. Rounding around the trunk of the tree the smell was soothing and she found herself delighted at the moment, almost not noticing the figure that was approaching.

Her heart lept into her chest as she hid as quickly as she could, not noticing who it was at first and not quite caring just yet either. They weren't a packmate and so they had to be a dangerous stranger!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

325 Posts
Ooc — Van
A white figure came into view around the plum tree Evien had his eyes locked on, and at first he didn't recognize the little figure. But his brows furrowed when they ducked out of view upon seeing him, and he smiled in amusement. If there was ever a wolf who was not a danger to anyone, it was Evien. 

"I'm not going to hurt you," he assured, not faltering in his approach toward the tree. That bark and those roots would be invaluable in his store. A quick taste of the air told of the scent of blossoms, but also of a sweeter smell - the one Leila carried. Pregnancy. 

Green eyes softened and he peered over to where the figure had hidden. "Come on out," he urged, tail wagging slowly behind him. "I'm just gathering herbs. I won't bother you."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Despite how quickly she thought she hid, the man knew. He called out to her and her heart continued to pound in her ears, she even felt lightheaded as fear was the only thing she felt, regret was there too but it wasn't all too different from the fear that choked every sense of logic from her. 

But she couldn't help it, he sounded familiar. Not quite someone she met over and over, but like from a dream, or time too far away and so brief that it felt like a dream. It was enough to bring just the right amount of curiosity to have her peek around the corner and see well - Evien? She perked up, smiling even as she came out of her hiding a little more.

She remembered how well they got along the first time and was quite happy to see a familiar, pleasant face! How are you?! It's been too long! Her mood took a sudden turn for the better as she lit up.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien was pleased to find that she was just as happy to see him as he was to see her. The boy padded forward with a wag of his tail, but stopped a ways off, not wanting to make her feel threatened. "It has been," he agreed, taking in her appearance. She was pregnant, but she looked healthy. Like she was being taken care of by a pack. "I'm good! I found a place that needed me, and it's been... a journey. But I wouldn't change it for anything." 

"You look good," he approved, in the way a medic would, and met her gaze. "How are you doing? Did that pack you were talking about form?"
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good, I'm glad to hear it! it was always nice to hear someone finding a place to stay, a group to call home and get settled in, a place to belong and feel needed. May I ask what kind of pack you found? The scent coming from him was none that she had smelled before, though she has not met every pack int he wilds, she had met some. Always willing to learn about a new one.

Haha! I look fat~ She half teased. It would be a lie to say she wasn't excited to be a mother but to look at her reflection and not have the same amount of energy she had before made her feel quite awful. Self-conscious. Yes we've formed! We're all pretty close and it's nice to still have everyone together.
Healing (2/6)

325 Posts
Ooc — Van
What kind of pack he found? Evien barely hid a cringe. What type of pack could Ursus even be described as? "I found a strong one," he began, trying to pick his words carefully. "They're all loyal and our leader is charismatic and personal. They did desperately need a medic, though, so I've been with them for a while now." A month and a half, or perhaps a bit more. "We're located down in Bearclaw Valley. Just... maybe don't come right up to the border if you ever do decide to visit. They're not fond of strangers."

He shook his head with a soft chuckle. "That's normal for pregnancy. It's far better than skinny. The pups need all the nutrients that they can get, and you need yours, too." A smile formed on his maw. "That's great! You're at the top of the mountain, right?" the boy inquired, tipping his head to the side.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The boy cringed at her question, which was curious... most individuals were proud of the pack they joined, most would have a hard time shutting up as they rambled on and on about their new family - but Evien, was sketchy about it all. To the point that even Reiko noticed! I'm glad you found a place to belong. I'll... Hmm... how to put this into words? Be sure to avoid that area. it was disappointing that he had found not a very friendly pack, she would have loved to go meet them and see if an alliance was possible - but that thought died as quickly as it came. 

There was some caution that now overcame her as she spoke to Evien, worried about what he might share with this new pack of his. Though they couldn't be that terrible since he was so kind himself, but if the pack wasn't friendly... did she really want to tell Evien exactly where they were? Yes~ Choosing not to correct him that they were in a vale within the mountains, she hoped it was enough to shield them from his leaders until she was more certain of their character.

It's certainly a first, I've been so slender that adding the extra weight has been... strange to say the least. Chuckling as she spoke, she tried to change the subject away from their home and onto something else. Do you have any advice? You seem knowledgeable... and as a new mother, I'd like to learn as much as possible to prepare.
Healing (2/6)