Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette lifted her head when she heard the howl. West! She knew those tones by heart. She rushed to the howl, which came from inside the territory. She hoped that Polaris was with him as well. She had liked the female and wondered if she had found her family. If she had, then Valette wondered if she would come back with West to Easthollow. The howl sounded cheery, so she was hopeful. Valette made her way to the stones and saw both of them. She grinned. Good! They looked so cute and happy together. They would make a lovely couple. West deserved a nice female like Polaris.

She trotted to them, greeting them with a woof (and yes, West with some more kisses and licks). Polaris she greeted with a dip of her head. "Good to see you both back,' she smiled. They looked happy... Her eyes darted between the two of them. "Tell me everything about the trip! Did you find anyone from your family?" she asked Polaris. She then looked at West. "I also want to hear your travel stories."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:13 PM