Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she arches a brow at the contact, sensing the mischief propelling the bump of their shoulders only to let out a gasp of indignation as he suddenly just took off. a few dumbfounded blinks before he yelled his little challenge and a growl rumbled forth as she gasped a "hey!and launched after him. she couldn't resist the grin to tug at her lips as the air whipped giddily past her and the grass tickeld softly beneath the thud of her paws, harmonizing with the enraptured beat of her heart. she'd give herself a big A for effort but him and his damn long legs had an unfair headstart anyway so despite the screaming burn of her muscles; the boy's triumphant yell wrapped around her ears as she skidded to a stop with a hmph. yet it seems karma had decided to join in on their little game to some degree as he met the ground with an ungraceful roll and the scowl that had began to blossom dramatically across angular features was quick to shift into a little smirk as her own laugh floated forth to meet his. "the only price was losing your dignityshe'd snigger and would move to try shove him at his attempted stand, hoping surprise would work in her favour despite her much smaller size and send him thudding right back into the grass' embrace. 

it was only when a merry woof sounded behind her would polaris tear bright eyes from west to spot the familiar form of valette making her way towards them after west had finally managed to make his call. she'd offer a politer smile at her greeting, leaning back on her haunches now that any threats of west making an attack on her seemed to be eliminated. especially as valette began showering him in kisses, resulting in a broadened smile from polaris as she waggled her brows, the tease clear as day in that mismatched gaze. when the matriarch focused back on her, she'd dip her own head back and roll her shoulders at the expected questions to be posed before them. casting a side look to west, she'd shrug; smile weaker but staying put stubbornly. "yes i came across one of my siblings, zephyr, he told me everything i needed to know about my family. they're all alive, scattered but, aliveshe didn't launch into the details about not visiting her papa, seeing no real need to and preferring not to admit something she already found so shameful. especially because she was planning on departing to visit him in just a few hours. 

not really much else to say on that front so she looked expectantly to west, waiting for him to admit that she'd brought him on the best trip ever.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Polaris - May 28, 2020, 05:17 AM