Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was so pleased to hear about all their adventures and landmarks they had seen. She nodded at them and listened calmly to both of them. She nodded and took in their words. "How wonderful," she smiled, though it was kind of a secretive smile. "You two talk about a mountain and passage. What makes this mountain special? Those are landmarks you want to watch for. How will you get to that vale the next time?," she asked, she knew that vale and was glad that it was still there. Now there was even a pack, that was interesting since that would add extra travel time to go around borders.

"Very good to take in the fauna, West," she complimented. "Landmarks can help but fauna can help you find your way too. Plus, if you know what lives in the area it can ben helpful to guide your own path," she added. "Ira had lots of Easthollow visitors then," she chuckled. Arlette had also been there before she returned with Kaito. She rather not think about those right now, she was still salty. "It all sounds like you had your eyes open and at least found your way home, that is most important,' she nodded. 'Good job. Plus it is nice insight for me that there is a pack in the Vale."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 05:05 PM