Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she nods enthusiastically alongside west's added touches of describing the curious animals roaming the treacherous slopes as if they were simply strolling along the flatlands. how they'd mastered it she did not know, in fact it was rather infuriating above all else to see these lumbering creatures with hooves maneuver the lands with much more ease than their pawed comrades. surely they were more prone to slip? but no, they'd seemed so at ease that she'd bet they could do it with their eyes closed and wolves with even claws to help with stability looked so graceless in comparison! she frowns, dumbfounded. 

blinking, she glances back to valette at her suggestion, intrigue deepening as she followed up with how she could know such a thing. "yes that definitely suits them! bighorn sheep...so i guess that means they are a type of sheep then, that makes much more sense i knew they couldn't be a type of deerher head tilts as she adds without a lack fervour "that's cool you lived on a mountainit does make her wonder a tad ruefully where her own parents had visited and lived before settling at swiftcurrent creek, it was all too easy to forget the lives they would've lived before their kids were so much as a thought. and her mind continues forth to childishly add that papa's whole 'new and improved family' might grow up not even knowing of the creek. 

a good humoured roll of her eyes as she trills "don't judge a poor fish on its smell! maybe they can't help it, i don't think they smell that badnow that it was in her head, she was quite determined to succeed in fish hunting, especially if it wasn't considered easy. it might be her redeeming moment considering how much of a failure she was at hunting otherwise. "no i haven't but now i'm quite determined to, watch me become the best fish hunter evershe grins over to west at that, eyes fever bright with the challenge, it would, after all be much more fun becoming the best fish catcher ever if she had an opponent to beat.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by RIP Polaris - June 28, 2020, 02:53 PM