Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she is blinking out at the flamboyant display of each flower's sprightly dance throughout the meadow when collision speaks, making a mental note to bring alsek here at some stage. the little raven boy would certainly find joy in the splendour of this carpet adorned in such bold vibrancy. she squints a little when turning back, adjusting to the contrasting gloom stroking its shadows around them both under the sheltered canopy. a quick nod at his affirmation, pleased at her success despite having not doubted it for a moment. but she cannot resist the claws of curiosity as she nips thoughtfully at her lip, she is no stranger to the need to let wanderlust paws follow the hum of the breeze and guide you swiftly forth from the confines of your territory but...as he continues her hunch is strengthened, his reasons for this trip must go beyond the yearn to wander if he sought distraction, right? she's not sure why she cares quite so much, sure it is no joy to her to witness the internal turmoil of another but the vehement nature of her desire to learn what exactly troubles him catches her by surprise. perhaps it simply comes down to wanting her own form of distraction, to fruitlessly play at figuring out someone else's going on's is an appreciated break from dwelling on her own. 

"yes, distraction in the form of company certainly is always welcomeshe hums in mused agreement, recalling her own such antics in the outlandish stretch of time spent between the whitebark stream and easthollow borders. looking back on it now felt like witnessing some odd fever dream and she shifts a little uncomfortably, having no desire to let her mind take that trip right now. "my home's just over thereshe explains, listlessly gesturing in the direction of the hollow's borders as she continues "i just love how beautiful and serene this place is, a lot of wolves from the outside see it as but a forest and hence continue on without giving it a second glance. you have to brave the gloom to realise its just a dense treeline with this gem embraced withinher features seem to glow with fervour when she speaks of their winsome surroundings, pushing to a smooth stand as she prowled past the trees with an inviting swoop of her tail for him to follow. 

presuming he too rambled forth, she'd settle amongst the glade's verdant clutch beside its humming stream; relishing in the sun's full potent as it stroked the curves of her svelte figure. allowing her lustrous look to trail the progression of a butterfly, she'd ask curiously "i don't mean to pry...but i happened to pass the fringes of your pack not too long ago and i'm very curious since i believe you's are relatively new, what's it like? actually, i'm getting ahead of myself- what's it called? mine's named easthollow, to make it fairshe abandoned visually pursuing the delicate critter to look upon him once more, enjoying the way in which the sun's kiss truly brought his sleek pelt to life with glowing lustre.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 10:40 AM