Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
although perhaps easy to deem her as but a whimsical sprite, distrait in her frequent marvels, polaris does not lack astute vigilance. it is with a slight furrowing of slender brows that she notes the departure of his clement smile at her query on his pack, such a motion feeding the hungering curiosity licking its fire within. ears tilt to attention at his response, eyes wide in their intrigued wonder as she carefully holds the key points, zeal already bubbling at the thought of getting to tell valette that she'd gathered information on one of the teekon's newer residents. reneian empire, it sounded regalproud....and led by a reiko, an unfamiliar name but stowed away with equal care. she found fascination in the amount of groups set up throughout the vast territories, all varying so greatly in both location and alignment. one thing however...."a kingdom?this was new to her, having only lingered within the clutch of packs centered around family asides from the nightwalkers, whom she deemed as but a nonsensical group of barbarians, she was quite unfamiliar with the notion of a monarchy and was eager to remedy this. 

irradiant gaze lifts now to peer upon hazy skies, quite interested by this leading style. she could understand it, the ethereal nature of the sun, moon and stars as they winked down on the little infinitesimal beings that venerated their very existence were indeed enthralling. however, as in tune in nature as she was, polaris was not a creature kissed by the spiritual ilk and so it was difficult to imagine allowing these celestial bodies to determine how you should treat your wolves. "she must trust them a lotshe muses, slender snout still tilted upwards "the sun, moon and stars i mean. they inspire wonder in me yes but, they're so detached from us, i'd struggle to trust them to care about us all enough to base how i lead my wolves on their antics alone.she looks back to the melancholy sentry, timidly asking, unsure as to whether it crossed any boundaries "does it work well for you's? their influence on her decisions?

when the conversation is focused upon her once more, the little dove would shift her weight with an exultant smile as her head dipped in a quick nod. "i love itshe affirms without dubiety and as her focus shifts idly to where lush blades of grass stretched across minute paws, she added softly "they took me in when i had nothing, they believed in mea hasty shrug then, eyes lifting just enough to focus not without a touch of rue upon the babbling stream. she owed a lot to valette and her people.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 03:20 PM