Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
limbs slacken further, reclining the girl so that she too lays within the grass' featherlight clutch. lissom figure stretches languidly so that paws drape across the bank; toes toying with the sprightly liquid shivering below. how she feels in that moment is quite uncannily contradictory. in ways she feels at complete ease, the way in which the man had faced the sorrows and regrets dragging at his conscience with such unblemished honesty allowing her too to feel at peace with the messy confusion she'd fallen victim to the past month. there was no pressure to pretend here, guilt did not accompany any inner admittance that she was pissed at the world and although she was healing, she still felt pretty close to shit a lot of the time. and yet...she also feels rubbed raw, sore and on edge. the melancholic strum of thought provoking wonderings having guided her own mind to delve into truths about herself that she had not even thought to focus the spotlight upon before. shadows that had long since settled within the hidden nooks and crannies of her mind suddenly disturbed and vengeful as they hissed and writhed. 

alas that was the nature of life, is it not? she glares with unabashed fervour at muttering ink stains, drawing them to a hasty still. they fight and fight and fight, a neverending war against sneering darkness so that they can taste the light one last time. bathe in what made life so worth fighting for, love...euphoria... beauty...yes they endured this endless skirmish to sate guilefully implanted greed for these eternal cravings just one last time. oh the world, she was so very crafty. what exactly did she tempt the sun and moon with? what was it that they desired so fervently that led them down the similar path of partaking in this war, what is it that caused them to play eternal sentry to the universe? 

an ear flicks, dwam kissed look travelling to her companion as he moves to sit. such a minute movement and yet it sparks a thrill of zeal throughout the dove, as if such a shift of position is a declaration of his intentions to persevere in this game. a renewed determination to succeed. for a while they are accompanied by languorous silence and polaris doesn't mind, after such an ardent spiel, she is more than pleased to take a moment to regain her footing whilst remaining sprawled along the bank. she attempts to avert her gaze, unsure if she might have brought up disconcerting thoughts of his own that he'd rather not be goggled at whilst trying to regain order. but oh how she wished to know what exactly was he thinking, curiosity tugging her forth where she found herself weakest. and as a result, scintillating look would find itself flickering across his figure more than once as he stared off at vague distances.

and just as she was beginning to wonder had she plunged him into permanent quietude, he spoke. and it is so honestly profound....what she sees before her is a protagonist of good, a hero and considering that there is nothing else she herself would rather be, it is overwhelmingly moving. it is her turn to push back up to a terse sit, lustrous gaze keen on his, emotion flushing the guttering light. why is it that she feels threatened by the threat of tears? smile blossoming across angular features as she now stands, plume flicking friskily at her heels. "you must seeshe breathes, left breathless by the progression of a thundering heart "that those words, spoken so honestly, prove enough that you are capable. you...you're amazing collision, to just acknowledge such things and remain determined in the face of it..there is a rarity to that. i believe in you i really do.eyes drop now, ears leaning back a little as she cannot deny the blush to press with heat upon her face at such an intense outburst. always the case wasn't it? blurt exactly what hopped into her mind before filters even had a chance to consider being applied and wonder after was it perhaps a bit too much. 

biting at her lip, she glances back up with a quick shrug. "i can't say the world will be any nicer to you for doing what is right but....you'll know and i think you will love yourself more for it and that's so importantswallowing, head would tilt as that clement smile continued to grace features "and perhaps this is a bit premature of me but...well you've got a friend in me okay? and please, don't put too much pressure on yourself alone...i will always be eager to help should you need it going ahead.and that was why they'd always win, because light was not just one independent being..it was made up of the determination and love of millions of souls and even when one fell, their energy remained locked within them all.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by RIP Polaris - July 29, 2020, 07:15 AM