Totoka River It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The earth around him remains peacefully silent. The male continues staring into the water, patiently waiting for a fish to swim by, but life seems to have different plans for him. He’s only been in the position for a few minutes. In a matter of seconds, his concentration is broken when the sudden sounds of thumping footsteps and an unrelenting force is tumbling into him. He’s only able to turn his head fast enough to see the blurred image of another four legged creature skidding towards him.

When the impact happens, whatever hits him isn’t big enough to completely knock him onto his ass. Rather, it hits him enough to knock of his balance enough to cause him to take a couple of hurried steps to the opposite direction in an attempt to right himself.

He’s not so much mad as it scared the fuck out of him. Getting blindsided like that when ones not suspecting anything is horrible and his heart is beating a few times faster in his breast. Though now that it settles his brows pinch together and his massive form comes to tower over the other. Obviously smaller than him, the wolf before Donovan is a female by the scent and a light grey-blue color. A striking and interesting coat color he hasn’t seen before in a wolf. Which almost makes him believe they’re to be part dog.

To coin gold eyes star down at her and now he raises a brow, going between her and the river. “You scared off my dinner.” He hums casually. And just for shits and giggles he almost decides to say, ‘Maybe I should make you my dinner.’ But he’s able to refrain himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work - by Kynareth Deagon - June 30, 2020, 03:44 PM