Totoka River It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At her first question he laughs once more. “That’s like saying why would I learn to hunt if my pack will just do it for me.” His laughter settles as she comes to settle next to him. Her new want to learn and allow him to teach makes him nod his head encouragingly.

“Good. And trust me, I’m not that fast.” He hums, widening his stance and looking down into the water. “So you can do it a few ways. The patient way where you stand and wait for the fish to come to you, or you can go to the fish. Both ways are effective, though the second is more effective with two participants.”

His voice is low and casual as he searches. Then faster than he thought, another fishes comes to languidly swim past his paws. “Look.” He exclaims quickly. “They’re not afraid. They think your paws are just a rock or some shit, I don’t know.” He jests with a rolling chuckle. “Either way they don’t know to be afraid of you unless you move.”

So he cranes his head down towards the flowing river and quickly snatches the fish out of it. An audible crack sound out as he crunches its mailable bones in his jaws. Then he throws it to the bank with a swing of his head. Staring at her now with beaming gold eyes he nods with a smile. “You try.” 
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work - by Kynareth Deagon - July 02, 2020, 12:14 AM