Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Private 
Being vague about the fight between Derg and Aries
They'd decided to rest in a field between the lake and the mountains for the night.
Dawn turned around, deep shadows cast over them from the mountain range they were now so near to.
He remembered a fight with a man at the very edge of this range in the south.

He woke up, aching to his bones, and started to lick at his wounds.
Nothing was too bad, he could still walk. They'd make it to their destination in the next day.
He didn't wake up for @Donovan Azura last night. He was exhausted. The rage had sapped energy from him.

Was he getting old?

|  •  •  |
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan’s pack lie about the grassy plain, bathing in the pale moonlight. Some of them are sleeping while others lie awake. It’s one of the rare nights Donovan is able to rest — not peacefully, but well enough to get some shut eye.

Movement to his right, a few meters away catches his eye. Derg shifts, licking his wounds from battle. The brindled male watches him with a vague interest for a few moments. Before finally moving himself to saunter in his direction, stopping a foot or two away from him, he nods his head. “Can’t sleep? Wanna walk with me?” The request is quiet. His velvet voice only a low hum.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His ears tilted to the familiar footsteps of Donovan.
He licked his lips, blood upon his tongue now gently smeared on his pale chin.
He tilted his head to look at his crush leader.

Not really.
He couldn't sleep well no.
"Come here," he murmured, a devilish look in his eye.
He was too sore to fool about tonight, but perhaps just some gentle flirting will be fine.
He wondered what mood Donovan would be in tonight, though.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan waits for the other to met his eyes, but the words that come from the males lips actually shock him. Thick ears swivel backwards, then face Derg once more. A pleased smile graces his muzzle and his brows raise. A sly, “Yes sir.” slithers from the depths of his throat. The words husky yet soft.

As asked to, he obediently steps forth. Tip toeing close to the caramel furred male. Dipping his head down to eye him devilishly, “How would you like me?” Comes his sultry reply, glowing gold eyes like flames staring back at him.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Yes Sir.
It made him think of Ronnie, but he soon chased that thought away. He didn't want that ghost hanging around too.
He smiled, a real smile. Not some fleeting smirk, or carefree up-turning of the lips.
He smiled because he was happy.

"Here," he replied in his soft tone, patting a paw before him where he lay. He wasn't curled, but more lounging. Donovan was big, but Derg could still cuddle him for a bit.
"And I'd like you to tell me how yer feelin'." He instructed after the man settled down.
If he did indeed be as obedient as he seemed, Derg would start nosing through the fur on his scruff, licking at it to clean him as if he were a pup.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Coin gold eyes flick over the plains of Derg’s face, noticing the smile that seemingly brightens up the night. At his request, the larger comes to step over the males legs and eases himself down close to him. Leaning on an elbow to prop himself up, he allows himself to tuck his remaining limbs closer to Derg’s body.

When settled the other asks him another question. Then goes to groom him pleasantly. The tongue gliding on his fur and the way he forages through it makes him hum casually. “You’d like me to tell you how I’m feeling.” He parrots back. “I’m feeling alright in general; happy. In the moment I could be feeling a little something else.” With his last words he raises his brows suggestively and smiles to him. 

He sets his gaze on him. “How’re you feeling, Derg?” He hums in question. Voice smooth and low.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He quietly hummed to his parroting, working his way up around Donovan's ears.
Happy. Good. He was glad the man was happy, despite all going on and all he'd been through.
He was warm, soft.
His fur patchy and thick, so Derg helped to nibble at the long tufts.

Then, the question was turned on him, and how he felt.
"Sore, but happy too."
His reply was simple, but he stopped his preening long enough to give the man a sultry look. He liked him. How he spoke and walked, and what he said, and just ughhh.
Perfect.

"I'm happy to be here with you," he finalised. Because it was true.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan watches him intently and chuckles slyly when he hears his last sentence. Leaning forward more into the other space his voice becomes husky — low. “Something tells me happy isn’t the whole story.” He hums, flicking a long, flat tongue out to drag it along his throat. Daring to open dangerous jaws and rest them gently on his neck. A dominating gesture if it was done in a different, more aggressive, way. Though Donovan doesn’t want to be aggressive, sometimes anyway.

Then after he retracts his fangs and soothes over the area with a black tongue, he hums against the plume of his neck once again. A sultry, “Maybe I could make you sore in a different way sometime.”  
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He could feel a soft flare of warmth spread throughout his body; a gentle hum of desire.
He stopped his cleaning of Donovan when he leaned in, talking low.
His eyes watched him, waiting for his intention.

Donovan's tongue brushed across his neck. So vulnerable, yet he wanted it. He wanted to let himself be exposed to this man. He trusted him completely.
He swallowed, feeling the graze of canines against the bob of his throat.
Soon, he drew away again, smoothing over his fur again.

"I can't wait," he replied in his own low, soft tone. It was true, he didn't think he could.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hums; the sound deep and drawn out. “You won’t have to if you keep looking at me like that, peaches.”

Then he pulls back and meets the other males eyes. “Mind if I stay here tonight?” He asks just as confidently as he does everything else. He isn’t afraid of denial, but judging by Derg’s body language and the heat in his voice he won’t get any complaints.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Mmm.
He knew Donovan didn't want to do anything rash right here right now. Especially when Nemisis was sleeping just over there.
Derg quickly glanced to her still sleeping form. Gods, he really would shit himself if he'd turned his head and she was standing right over them.

He tried to settle his head-beating heart. The fear had scared him.
He was actually scared of Nemisis; well, only if she caught him crushing on Donovan like so -- or rather cuddling him.

"I wish I could spend every night like this with you," he smiled softly. 
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He catches Derg’s eyes flick somewhere behind Donovan. He doesn’t look to see what he gazed at, he can fucking cuddle with whoever he wants to. So if someone’s watching them he couldn’t give a rats ass. Sure Derg might but Donovan doesn’t. 

Though when he finally replies Donovan is confused by the answer. It’s cryptic. Or maybe he’s just a stupid, pea-headed sub par version of the males species. So his smile remains, it isn’t as strong as before but it exists nonetheless. He squints golden eyes at him. “Is that a no?” He muses almost to himself. His voice isn’t disappointed, more one of wonder if anything.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Donovan didn't have the same anxiety as he did.
Probably because he could just sit on and crush whoever dared to talk shit, but Derg would have to scrap about it if someone really didn't want this happening.

He could see his brows furrow ever so slightly, ears prick back to him.
What?
Is that a no?

Derg snorted a laugh, "You're joking," he mused, going to nip the man's ear or cheek fluff.
"I want you to stay." Derg looked at him - really looked at him. Tracing the lines that set his cheeks, and how his eyes were set, how he held his muzzle.
Gorgeous.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is confused up until Derg smiles sweetly at him. To which Donovan assumes he’s about to politely deny him, or confirm the fact that he want him to stay. Then out of everything he expects a cute laugh and a simple “Are you joking?” Is what makes Donovan own smirk brighten up again. Especially as the other closed the distance between them for a moment to nibble o his cheek and ear.

He can’t help but laugh quietly following the movement of Derg pulling back and his gaze hues flaked with spots of gold just look at him. So Donovan hums at his next words and closes the distance between then once more. A sultry “Thats the answer I was looking for my dear.” rolls from his tongue. He’s playfully biting and nipping on Derg’s jawline and down his neck. Surprisingly though, as he licks down his neck he settles at his shoulder. Not doing any further, Donovan lies his head on Derg’s shoulder. The proper cuddling ensues.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Donovan returned the soft nibbles, earning some more back.
Happy. Derg was happy.

And soon enough, they gave in to each other, and there they lay, side by side.
Donovan with his head on Derg's shoulder, and Derg's head on brindle paws.
Soon, he fell into sleep, and assumed Donovan did too.
|  •  •  |