Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He didn't cover his laugh up well at all, and she watched the motion with hidden interest; she wondered if she would ever feel good enough again to laugh at something. She mentioned nothing of it, though, and he seemed to recover quickly, straightening up and taking on a more serious air. 

He stated that he could hunt and scout, both of which were valuable traits to have. She might have to challenge his claim at being able to cover distance faster than anyone else if she decided to let him in and if she ever felt up to it; she was intrigued regardless. With his last comment, she was struck with the urge to tease him, which was surprising considering she hadn't felt the urge to do much of anything but sleep the last few days. So she raised an eyebrow, expressing more than she had throughout their entire meeting. We'll see about that, she offered. But then the moment was gone as quickly as it had arrived, and she was back to business. Hunting and scouting are useful skills to have, Simmik continued. I'd be willing to give you a chance to prove yourself, she said after a brief pause in which she studied his face curiously. 

If I find out that your sister doesn't want you here, though, then you won't be welcome anymore. She paused, wondering if she should tell him the next part but ultimately decided to go ahead. She had children just a few months ago. Three sons and a daughter. Thought you might like to know that.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM