Lost Creek Hollow ≡ Get Stoned
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,122 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Hope you two don't mind me butting in! :D Let me know and I will remove!

Arlette was looking for Oryx, she had not been in the territory and she had been missing her friend. She decided that she could always multitask and see what kind of plants were still growing for her medicinal stash. The girl had been going in a different direction than what she would do normally, hence why she moved into Lost Creek Hollow. She remembered when her friend Nunataq lived here, she had not seen her for a long time either. It seemed she was not allowed to have friends that would stay. Perhaps it was her...

Arlette knew it was not a kind thought. She rarely had nice thoughts about herself lately, not since the cougar attack. The girl stiffened when she heard voices, she crouched down in silence. Were they friendly? She was about to leave when she heard the brown male talk about the reeds. She didn't know about the fluffy parts, she knew about the sap of the reeds inside the stalk. The female then heard the male with the unusual face marking say he was from Legion. They were allies! Good! The girl stepped closer and chuffed, wanting to let the others know she was there.

The pale girl carried her head low, submissively. Trying to shield the scarred side of her face away from the strangers. Not that it would help since the deep scars went down her neck to her shoulder. "Hello, I couldn't help but overhear," she admitted. "Such a nice insight about the bulbs. I just wanted to share that I've been taught about the sap inside the stems. They can help against tooth aches." She spoke, not sure if her words were wanted. Now she felt a bit unsure, and usually when that happened she tended to blab out more words. "The reeds can also be used as a splint when dried. To help with bones when broken," she spoke, her red eyes glanced away from the two for a moment. She could use some friends and, well these two seemed to have interest in medicine which was always a nice bonus.
Messages In This Thread
≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 25, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - October 04, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 04:11 AM