1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Tagging: @Ivar 
Dated: 11/11/2020 

Holy FUCK, it's cold. Nyra thought with mild bitterness. She had left the Strath maybe an hour ago...she didn't really know. But patrolling the areas outside the Saints' main claim was a duty she felt she needed to pursue, especially for the potential to find new recruits, to grow their numbers-- especially when Winter was setting in so soon. The Saints had a lot to gain from adding more bodies to their ranks, even more so through the snowy months. 

Stopping abruptly, Nyra perked her ears and held stone-still...

She wasn't alone out here.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
1 Posts
Ooc — Spunk
The air held an unforgiving chill and the breeze mocked its creatures with a bitter blow. It's land lays barren as beasts of its territory flocked to their homes in hope of escaping mother nature's cruel humor. He couldn't help but scoff at their delicate bodies, only finding slight pity in them for the winter to come. In the meantime, Ivar will thrive in the cold weather, his bulky form, fuzzy pelt, and big paws allow him to handle the dropping tempers with ease. The heat on the other hand was a little more unforgiving to the he; the radiating heat dragged him down and sucked energy from him. Ivar has always imagined being able to hibernate through the summer season like a bear through winter; the thought is nice.

Ivar pushed forward with little thought to direction, his leisure trot kept him at pace as golden orbs stuck to a straight path. Any destination always seems better than the last and this has always been his motivation in his long travels. It had been his plan to retire from his adventures once making it to the Teekon Wilds, yet he can't quite let go of his curious side no matter how annoying it was.

A particularly hard gush of wind ruffled up his fluff and carried a smell or scent if you rather. The aroma slowed his pace to a stop as his nose twitched at the smell, quickly analyzing it to be another wolf and they scented close. The thought of "Great" sarcastically ran through his brain before moving forward. It wasn't long until yellow eyes met the white pelt of another canine. Ivar didn't have the desire in him to play nice, although the words of his mother to be courteous and the sting of her paw smacking his head brought him to a stop. His stubbornness to not utter a word left him silent as he kept a close eye on the unfamiliar beast.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since this hasn't progressed for 2+ weeks, I'm going to weave in a conclusion and archive this thread <3 

The old fart that appeared seemed to have scented her as well, cuz...he didn't look too happy about seeing another wolf here. Whether or not her size or gender was part of the issue, she had no idea.

Nyra herself was quiet for a while as she stood opposite the older wolf. Assuming he likely wouldn't speak unless spoken to, maybe not even then...who knew? She swished her tail slowly and spoke "I assume you're just passing through...? If so, my pack resides south of this forest." She turned her muzzle to point over her shoulder in the direction she had come from, then back to him "If you're the loner type soul, I suggest avoiding going much further south than where we're at...unless you'd like to join us? Since winter is so close..." Her offer wasn't eager or desperate. Her heads up to him though, was genuine. If he didn't want the trouble of other wolves, especially of the variety the Saints are, he was best off avoiding following the river that cut through the Strath.

Her words were all it seemed to take. The older wolf didn't offer any wording, instead turning abruptly and vacating the premises. 

Odd... Nyra thought, shrugging before she marked a tree, then continued her patrol.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls