Stone Circle I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette didn't expect Merrit to ask that, in fact, she thought he would be leaving again. "Oh. Yes, of course," she responded, as she couldn't help but to be a little surprised by the question. She would be happy to do it really. The female quirked up her lips into a soft smile as she got closer to her son. She was reminded once again that Arlette was gone, someone who would usually do this. Then again, she really wanted to spend more quality time with Merrit and this seemed to fit perfectly.

She realized how much bigger he was, he had to lower his head for her. Valette smiled, it was good to have her son growing up so big and strong. She started to lick his wounds with firm licks. She was no stranger to licking her pups clean, though, she never really licked any of her children clean at Merrit's age. She paused briefly. "What happened?," she asked curiously before continuing to lick his wounds clean, knowing Merrit could perfectly explain in the meanwhile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 10:41 AM