Sun Mote Copse gone but not forgotten
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
All Welcome 
Time line is kind of vague atm but this should be around the second week on Nov. For anyone just please allow @Simmik to post first.

They had woken early that night, hours before the break of daylight. The day before making sure to inform @Mal that they were heading out on their mission, that they would be intrusting the care of @Haruki and @Hotaru upon @Valencia and @Haoniyao in there absence. After a filling breakfast from one of their caches, the pair headed off west, to arch over the impassable Barrier Mountains in order to make it into their region that neither had tread before.

Beyond the dark Weald, they had been greeted with the Alpine Lake. Of course, the pair had not the opportunity to see it for its full beauty, not up within the mountains where the lake was, but was met with the collection of falls which snaked and tumbled its way into the flatland below.

Deciding to follow one of the largest stretches of river which moved along the mountain side, they would be met with the former pack territory of Sun Mote Copse. Hey Simmik, Head lifted up high after taking some deep sniffs along an old burrow, searching for the large arctic that was wondering off just opposite of her. This place smells familiar. I remember it, some visitors that had come to our forest before, the Firebirds. This was where @Bronco had been born, where his little twin siblings had still lived...but where were they now, she wondered?[/ooc]
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had to admit, it was nice to be out, exploring a place she had not been before. of course, it came with a good deal of anxiety, as well. She hadn't traveled this far from the forest since what had happened with the monster, and she couldn't help but be nervous. 

As they trekked north towards the coast, and then west towards the mountains, she could feel her anxiety growing, but she tried her best to hide it from her packmate—whether or not she was successful, she didn't know. The pups were left in good hands, she knew, so she could at least not have to worry about them. 

The river led them along the side of the mountain and through more lands she had never seen before. The place they were now was full of faded scents and abandoned dens, meaning that a pack had possibly been here at some time. At Vallkyries words, Simmik stopped and looked over at her. She frowned. I don't remember these visitors, she told her packmate. I wonder where they are now and what drove them to move? Maybe they had just wanted to go somewhere different, but maybe there was something dangerous around and they needed to be more careful.
Inuttuk
Common
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
A frown too placed upon the dark lips of Vallkyrie at the thought, to which she shrugged slender blades. Not sure...maybe they followed the herds with the season change? However, as they continued to travel the lands they would end up knowing the Hinterlands were known for plenty prey even year round. It was unexpected and unwelcomed neighbors which the pair would be left to think later. 

Maybe the kid decided to hide out in one of the abandoned dens? The huntress questioned, taking it upon herself to sniff around the area further so that they may branch out and search. Though no new scent of wolf was yet caught, Miriam and Mal's child yet to be discovered. Of course, this mission was no easy one, especially for a pup long lost by now. I hope someone took him in... She murmured, a thought aloud almost to herself. After the months that had since past there was no way a pup would have survived on their own, unable to hunt or defend itself. If anything, he had found livelihood with others.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Yeah, maybe, she said, following her packmate's lead and inspecting  the opening to a different den. There was no familiar scent there, though, and she moved one. 

She nodded. I hope so too. No child should be out here on their own. She knew about the dangers of being out here. She had suffered from such danger as a full-grown adult, so she hated to imagine any pup out here without someone to protect them. 

It seems like we can't catch a break, she said with a defeated sigh. She continued to search the area for scents anyway, refusing to give up despite the low probability that they would find anything.
Inuttuk
Common
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Gonna do a last post for skill purposes, then we can close this up thanks yours since she so far backdated? AND I KNO U AINT FEELIN THOSE AND IM BEHIND WE RP WITH NUALA kthanks.

Our suffering does seem endless... She couldnt help but agree, the words murmuring from her lips. For many moons now she felt it, felt unsettled, angry, hurt. Some of the happenings of their pack could be placed on them, the lack of law upheld, lack of loyalty, of good parenting. Some could not be avoided. Life was hard, she knew. Members left, died, pups didnt survive beyond puphood which was part of life too. But for them it seemed never ending. A curse on their home. Endless. The Archer breathes out a heavy sigh and pushes forward...