Bonesplinter Ravine Nod my head, don’t close my eyes
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
For a while her consciousness was tentative—she would wake partially and feel only pain everywhere. It radiated from her leg and head, meeting at her shoulders and running down her body. At some point, she felt the sensation of being dragged, but she was too groggy and disoriented to tell whether or not it was really happening, let alone try to fight back. 

When she regained full control of herself, they were on the other side of the mountains—she recognized the lands from when she and Vallkrie had been here. They had stopped moving and the memories of her fight with Kynareth had all come flooding back, making her jump up and whirl on him, but she was weak and her leg was badly injured, so she quickly fell forward with a painful grunt. From then on, she knew she was fucked. She had no choice but to follow because there was no way she could get away from him. She felt trapped and terrified, and it all swirled around inside her, slowly forming a painful knot in her stomach. She said nothing to him, even if he spoke to her. The only reaction he would have been able to elicit from her, if he cared to try, was a snarl. She was disgusted with him. He had hurt her, terrorized her with the trauma she had revealed to him in confidence, and then taken her from the one thing that meant the most to her in the whole world—her forest. The entire journey, she prayed for a bear or a cougar to jump out and tear him apart, she would gladly take the same death from the creature if meant she got to watch Kynareth suffer and die in front of her. She would not be afforded any such luck, though.

The scent of his territory was obvious as they neared the borders, and the first thing she noticed was the half-rotted carcass laying at the opening to his claim. She swallowed as the smell filled her nostrils and finally looked away. At this point, she wasn't exactly surprised to see more proof of his savagery. 

But he didn't lead them into his pack lands; he turned a continued on, and she limped helplessly behind him. It was clear that no one would be able to help her now, not with Kynareth with her and not while she was so injured. She would be forced to remain at his mercy for at least as long as she healed. But once she was more able, she would begin planning her escape. No way would she let this motherfucker win. 

Where he took her was an awful place, barren and morbid. She was instantly afraid for the reason he had brought her here. Surely he wouldn't go through all of this just to kill her in this place of death. His taunting words pulled her fiery, hate-filled gaze from a pile of bones she had been staring at. Her first response was going to be something along the lines of fuck you, but she had a feeling he would turn that around on her and make her regret saying it. She still didn't trust him not to force himself on her after what he had said when they were fighting, and she didn't want to give him any reason to consider it more. So instead of saying anything, she just released a slow, vicious growl that said everything she couldn't.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:21 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:45 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 10:33 PM