Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had her mind on her mate. Greyback was not sick or anything, just getting old. She noticed it more and more each day. It was something she couldn't do anything about, except to be supportive and try and help him where she could. It did mean that her tasks as the Matriarch were less of a priority and it bugged her. On the other hand, she kind of didn't want to do it anymore. However, Easthollow was her home, and she couldn't live with herself if she lost it.

Valette went to the stones, where she found Polaris. She was surprised as she had not seen the girl lately. Surely she had seen her in passing or smelled her scent on her son. So she knew she was around. Valette greeted her with a causal wag of her tail and a smile. "Hi Polaris," she greeted. "What is making you smile today?," she asked, having seen it on her maw. She could hear some good news today.
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM