Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
so lost to the clutch of frivolous wonderings and recollections, she failed to notice to approach of valette until the gentle hum of her greeting stirred her to vigilance. "valette!a warm greeting as her tail swept frosty blades whilst she turned to face the benevolent woman. how convenient, voiced by a merry "i was just looking for you actually

her eyes widen a little, smile growing sheepish at the enquiry. stare drops to the grass curling over pale paws, ears twisting back as she hesitated. what did she say? that west was making her happy? the idea of announcing that to not only the matriarch, but his mother sounded ridiculously absurd. not that west making her happy was some sort of shock! more so the new ties such a revelation strung along, the thoughts it provoked and the beatific warmth that unfurled in the hitch of her chest each time it truly dawned on her; west loved her. yet the dove was not a creature of guile and a breathy chuckle slipped past lips as she acknowledged that it was not within her capacity to lie to the wolf she respected so much. 

and so, peering up at her company; so uncharacteristically bashful; she'd mumble a little "well i uhm..it's....west tyree you know im just uh really happy to have him as a....ffriendwhat the hell was that?? what was she supposed to say though?? actually why did she feel a need to express his status in her life anyway?? "-and all of easthollow! it really means a lot to me to have a place like thisa puffed exhale, shoulders that had tensed in her flustered bout of awkwardness relaxing as softened eyes scanned the familiar landscape. it was true though, lords what would have become of her had she never decided to seek shelter here? who would've filled the gaps in her heart instead, if anyone? what would she be like, how much of a difference would her choices have made to the character that resided within her now? it was honestly all quite overwhelming, the true realisation of how major an impact a decision that seemed so simple at the time could make on ones life.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM