This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Derg #8 

Fired up still and ready to roll, Nyra once more called for Derg, pacing readily while awaiting his arrival.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He was wondering when he'd be summoned again.
He nudged Arlette with a soft smile.
He promised he'd come back soon, and he took off after the Harbinger.

She was pacing, and he slowed.
He didn't want to blindside her, should her call not be for a challenge, but for a different matter entirely. It was his duty as the Overseer first, then to train second.
He tilted his head, a silent question.
|  •  •  |
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I just want to be as good as I possibly can, so..." She half chuckled, half sighed, facing him "Another spar? You...probably already guessed..." 

As much as she wanted to get better and be able to protect everyone she could within the ranks, she had the slightest inward pinch that maybe she was pulling her Overseer away from where he really wanted to be, thus her hesitance. Thus, out of respect for him, she didn't move to assault and wouldn't until he agreed.
Health (100/100)
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
"I know. I need the training too," He grinned with a flag of his high tail.
She was respectful. He wondered if it was of his rank...or if they could be considered friends.
As such.

"No point wasting time," he gave her a few seconds to ready for herself as he launched his attack.
He drove for her, aiming to snatch up her shoulder.
|  •  •  |
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he connected, she huffed sharply, careening and stumbling backwards with a THUD to the ground. 
Nearly winded just from that, she aimed a feeble attempt at biting for his foreleg
Health (100/100)
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He didn't expect to catch the woman so off guard, but she clattered to the ground like a cat pushing a glass off a table.
He jerked back from her, not wanting to be pulled down too. That wouldn't do well at all.

She snapped at his leg and gently grasped it in her jaws now. She didn't have a very good grip on him.
He snapped his teeth towards her, hoping to take her neck now. That might even end it if she didn't fight too much then.
|  •  •  |
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he went for her neck, she rose to meet him with a ferocious roar, arcing teeth for his cheek/temple area if he didn't move in time to avoid her teeth. 
While she didn't truly mean to try and rip half his face off, maybe the sudden fire would Parry off his own teeth if they didn't clash in the middle
Health (100/100)
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
She rose to meet him with a snarl. Teeth reaching for his face.
He felt like he wasn't there. Like he wasn't in his body, but rather watching from outside as she came to mar him again.
He flinched, everything falling back to where it should be again, and tucked his head down.
Voiding his attack and offering the ear.

Then he threw himself forward again. She was only half up, and his head was now lower than hers.
He went for her throat again, head tilting to reach it.

|  •  •  |
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
rolled an 11

She may or may not have clipped his ear with her teeth. 
Whoops. 
But as he went for her throat, Nyra drew her back legs up as far as she could and aimed a solid kick for his stomach, hoping the blow, if it connected, would be enough to make him back off to catch his breath. 
Maybe fate was on her side this time
Health (100/100)