Broken Antler Fen if you were church, i'd get on my knees.
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had been a regular of the frozen ponds the winter she'd spent back home.  Natural daredevils couldn't do any less, right?  She'd only ever doused herself once, and while it was a scary enough experience to make her quit for the day, it had hardly left a dent otherwise.  She ran with claws in at first but, with a whoop, stopped her momentum at the piles and rocked back on her pads. With her legs braced for balance she went sliding a ways, spinning around slowly towards the end to face Penn.  

She'd wondered if her newfound friend was as big as he talked and delighted to find that he was, in fact, the same type of idiot!  Well, shit, guess I forgot we need a judge.  Call it a tie?  She laughed, then half-walked, half-slid over to the base she'd bypassed.  She'd honestly learned a little secret, facing off against the kids back home.  If you ran rather than walked, your chances of actually breaking through and falling in were way lower.  Least... as long as the ice wasn't complete shit.

There was a ledge a bit lower than his own that she hopped up onto as well, and as she did, she too heard a crack.  Seems this might not be entirely stable, which made her wonder briefly how the hell it had even gotten here in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 14, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 28, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 29, 2021, 07:51 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 08, 2021, 09:36 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - March 14, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - April 08, 2021, 09:54 AM