Hideaway Strath [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had been holding her breath while she waited for his answer, and when it became clear that he definitely hadn't changed his mind, she finally released it—a slow, soft sound against his shoulder. She studied his face, something that had become a habit for her. Even when he wasn't showing the world his emotions, she could usually read them on his face. But what she saw only matched his words. The passion in his voice showed in the simmering heat of his gaze. Again he told her that he would never want anyone like he did her, and she could feel the promise just as firmly as he stated it.

She gazed up at him as a shy smile curved her lips. Good, she told him. She really did like it when he said stuff like that. It's just something that will tie us together forever. I wanted to make sure your surprise had nothing to do with doubts you might have formed. She reached up and nibbled his ear before nuzzling under his jaw. I really want this too, she pulled back a fraction to say. Then she offered soft kisses to his cheek.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:20 AM