Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not too long later, her other half arrived, inquiring to the situation.
Nyra only tipped her head to Vein, for the male spoke as to his situation and his wish to become a Saint. 
Once Vein had concluded, Nyra hmmed softly, looking to Kynareth and then back. 
"We have several enemies, and you must be prepared to offer what talents you can on a whim's notice. If this does not deter you, I say welcome aboard, but my vote is not the only one that counts here." To that, the last words, she gestured with her muzzle to Donovan. 
This male seemed gentlemanly enough, in Nyra's mind. Perhaps in due time he might be able to woo her and become close to her, perhaps even love her. She might love him too, if the dynamic grew mutually. 
But for now, she could only offer her half of the whole that made the Saints' leadership. 
After a brief silence, she added in a note before either of the two spoke again. Not to interrupt, but just to make introductions should the shaman join their ranks. 
"Pardon our lack of manners, I'm Nyra, the Overseer. This is Kynareth Deagon, the Grandmaster." 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by RIP Fury - February 04, 2021, 12:54 AM