Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t miss the wagging of her tail or the brightening in her features. He can’t help but smile at them as she turns to acknowledge him. He even breathes out a laugh when she tries her damndest to reach his own face before he lowers it for her. 

With that, she seems eager to offer an I’m well. to which he quickly replies with a low “Good.” His smile contorts his face handsomely as he gazes upon the lovely wisp of a wolf.

Yet, as he looks at her, he notices fresh wounds. He’s about to ask until she’s speaking up about her training with Nyra and Vein. To which he cocks a brow, impressed, his smile never ceases. He does find it heartening to hear that both her and Vein are fitting in and finding solace within the mountainous walls of the Strath. 

He isn’t prepared when she turns the question back on him with a poke of her cute little nose. He’s content to allow his ears bask in the warm glow of her accent. He could really listen to her talk forever and would never get tired of hearing it. Yet, not only does she shock him out of his mental worship of her voice, she congratulated him on his pups. The first one to do so actually. 

So he releases a chortle and nods lazily. “I’m doing fine as well. Thank you for the congratulations. You’re the first to say such a thing.” The Grandmaster’s voice is soft, passionate. He wants her to know that it means something to him — that she still means something to him.

Then silence, a bated breath. “I missed you.” He admits. “Am I allowed to ask where you went?” His tone is careful. He wants her to know that she has an option to tell him. If she doesn’t want to he would of course respect that.
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM