Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is glad to hear that she didn’t mind him asking of her whereabouts. Though said question quickly spirals into her story of exactly what happened. He almost stops to tell her not to apologize to him for such a thing as getting him involved in whatever mess is between her and the elusive Aliroth. Hell, he would’ve happy been involved enough to lop his head clean off his shoulders for the small woman. 

Yet, as the tale continues, Kyn is relieved to hear that he is no more. Only disappointed that he didn’t get the satisfaction of killing him for her. And kill for her he would, whether she knows it or not. That smirk on her lips says everything. It his chills running down his spine and he’s automatically 1,000 times more attracted to her than he was just a second ago. His own smirk curls lightly on his lips before her soft apology brings him out of his reverie. 

“Don’t ever apologize to me.” He whispers softly. “I understand and will never blame you. You can do no wrong to me.” He admits with a soft smile, trying to lighten up the mood again. “I am glad you’ve found closer by his death. Or at least it seems you have. If he hadn’t died, I would’ve ripped him about for you, princess. No questions asked.”

He leans further into her warmth as he says this, looking down and tapping a wet nose to the top of her head gently. Ending it with a sloppy lap of his purple tongue across her muzzle if she permits it.
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM