Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn enjoys the way her expression soften as he laps at her muzzle. Rather, he likes it probably a bit too much. It causes thoughts to run rabid in his head. This crackling tension between them has his skin prickling with pleasure static. He likes her. She likes him, he knows she does. Why not act upon it? Why not sleep with one another, cuddle, hunt, talk, and just be with one another? 

He can’t stay on the subject too long. He even contemplated going in for another lick until it seems like she’s shaking herself out of the reverie and moves on. The emotions of hers well hidden from him and it makes his ears shift in a slightly timid way. A cock of his head then as shes quick to speak once more.

“I see.” He hums back to acknowledge her statement. Something that’s she needed to do. A lot of people have those things. Even himself. He wants to be the one to kill Sasha and make her suffer for what she did to his old pack. Just like Aerin’s situation, it’s something he just needs to do. 

Then she’s asking him about the canyon of red. A swelling of his heart and a smile appears on his face at the thought of the place he misses so much. He shrugs at her question. “Some of it. Not all though.” He answers softly back. “Winter there was going to be rough — too little food. We didn’t have enough members to take an attack from one of our enemies either, so we came here to plan, prepare, and stay for the winter.” He chuckles and looks around. “This place is growing on me though. I like the amount of territory we have.” He hums casually.

The he stops moving to stare down at the smaller. “May I ask you a question?” Comes his strong voice. It’s softer, but confident. Golden eyes peer down to her curiously, a soft look in his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 10:07 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM