Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth watches her easily. He can see her mulling the thought around in her head and he can’t quite get a good read on her. Yet, somehow he senses her hesitation. To him, hesitation isn’t always a bad thing. She could just be throwing the idea around in her mind and gathering her thoughts. Either way, he will accept whatever answer she gives him, for isn’t that what caring for someone is about?

When her small, accented voice meets his ears it is most definitely hesitant. Perhaps a bit surprised too. Her words make him smile though. He doesn’t want her to feel pressured in any type of way. So he just gazed down to her softly and awaits whatever else she might have to say.

But I am nae ready fer such a thing...I 'ope ye understand, She says then with the softest of touches of that cute, pink nose to his cheek. He noses her back for a second and he nods. There’s no harsh disappointment in his eyes, only understanding. 

What she says next has his chest tightening up with emotion. He’s never known such a thing. He’s thought of sex as romantic, a tool, and to satisfy the body and mind. He’s never held it as reverently as she seems to and Kyn respects her for that. He can’t even be mad at her and he doesn’t see himself in any future situation where he will ever be mad at her.

So finally Kynareth hums softly to her, nodding softly once more. “I understand, darling.” He says softly back. “You will always have a place by my side and in my pack for as long and they both are standing.” He chuckles, lightening up the mood a bit.
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Kynareth Deagon - April 07, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM