Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Honestly, she was content to sit like that for the rest of the day. They wouldn't even have to talk; she could just nuzzle into his fur and let his warmth surround her. It was too tempting, but she really wanted to discuss some things with him. So reluctantly, she pulled back just a little to look up and him and give him a seductive smile as he told her how much he loved her voice, his own rumbling against her where she was pressed against his chest. She raised a playful eyebrow. Well, if I didn't have something important to talk to you about, I would tell you how much I loved you and and how handsome you are until you couldn't control yourself, she answered, wishing very much that she could do just that. 

She nuzzled into him again, drawing in his scent once more before she finally pulled back again and searched for his gaze. I wanted to talk about the whole taking other lovers thing, she said, her voice hesitant. She didn't want to take that freedom from him, and she wasn't, but she thought they needed to have some rules concerning who they were with. I'm still fine with you being with others, I just think you should be more selective about it when they are wolves within our pack. She sighed a little. I think it creates problems when the wolves you choose to sleep with don't respect me, especially if they don't understand our arrangement. It creates jealousy and resentment. She brushed her nose against his jaw. Look at what has happened with Nyra and Whrist. I admit, I stirred things up some in the beginning because I was angry and trying to figure out where I fit in, but I think there was also some jealousy from them that didn't help matters. She brushed her soft muzzled under his chin and then looked up at his face. I want you to have fun, but you should be smart about it. The pack will never reach it's full potential if there is fighting among the members. Her shrewd gaze studied his face, searching for how he felt about what she had just proposed. She had more to discuss, but she wanted to start there.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM