Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The love in his gaze had her heart fluttering as usual; she would never get tired of seeing him look at her that way. But she could tell he was unsure at first about why she was bringing this up. Mixed in with the adoration emanating from the golden depths of his eyes was an obvious anxiety—it reminded her of the guilt she had seen on his face the day she found him and his friend intertwined with each other. She wondered if it would just take some time to make him see that she was genuine about letting him have the freedom to have fun with other wolves. 

But there was no argument or counter to her request. In fact, he actually seemed relieved. He told her that he understood and agreed, and even that he would talk to the two women she mentioned. She would probably talk to them too eventually. She would let him work things out with them first, though. Thank you, she murmured softly as she offered kisses to his jaw. 

She had already been studying his face as he continued the conversation, so she saw the rare hesitance in his features as plainly as she heard it in his voice. He felt he needed to state that she could have lovers too, which she knew, she was just far more selective than he was. She needed trust and friendship first before they could be a lover—not that there was anything wrong with his way; her way was just different. She was very intrigued by his suggestion that they share someone, and it definitely showed in the brightening of her expression. I know I can, she told him. But I'm picky, and I need to trust someone first before I sleep with them. She nipped at his chin. Sharing would be fun, though, she told him as a devilish smile spread slowly across her face. Did you have anyone in mind? Her question hummed with excitement as her mind wandered through wolves she might want to invite to have fun with them.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM