Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,234 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak was surprised by the woman's reaction. He likened the sharp tone and response to Sequoia's, and struggled to think of what he had done wrong to cause so much upset among the women of the village. The only one not to be bothered by him, so far, was Praimfaya; he had not done anything to cause this, and yet the same feeling of irritation carried from woman to woman. At this rate he would never be welcome here.

The tension in his shoulders grew as he stood there, feeling his feelings for the fleeting moment they passed through him. Kigipigak frowned. I did not see you there and I am sorry. He expressed somewhat icily.

I am on my patrol, but I can stop that if you would like something from me. My name is — he remembered how Sequoia had butchered his name and so he went with an easier thing, that which he was named by Kukutux: Kiggavik. it felt wrong to share this private name beyond his snow-sister.

There is a cache not far from here. Or, I could hunt for something fresh if you desire it. He added after a beat.
Messages In This Thread
it's easy for a slip to turn into a stumble - by Laurel - February 23, 2021, 04:38 AM
RE: it's easy for a slip to turn into a stumble - by Kigipigak - March 27, 2021, 03:25 PM