Noctisardor Bypass i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Six years. Laurel was still a year off from that moment; a year younger than he, but still, also a wolf in the middle of her life. She smiled when he said it was a compliment he didn't look such, even though a lot of her comment had been a reference of sorts to herself; to how she did not feel like she was very old. If he was old, then she was soon there, too.

Laurel asked, Did you live here before, or did you only pass it by longingly? Curious to hear more of the tale, and finding new questions suddenly. He mentioned the lake, and Laurel hummed thoughtfully and said, We'll have to remedy that. With a playful sparkle in her eyes — heavily and skilfully plastered over a layer of fear — she turned her head to him and smiled. I'm afraid we simply can't leave until we've thought of the perfect name. A subtle way to show that she was enjoying the company, despite the voices in her head and the fear that clung heavily to her soul.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth - by Laurel - March 09, 2021, 03:31 AM