Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik lay there, unconscious, her chest rising and falling with the slow but steady rhythm of her breathing. She didn't yet know the fate of their last puppy—their daughter. She didn't hear the frenzied voices of the healers or feel the drops of liquid as her husband let them drip from a stick into her mouth. She felt like she was in a fog as hazy memories flew by her. But she couldn't remember if they were her memories. She was like a stranger, peeking into to someone's private thoughts. Then she was falling slowly, drifting gently down into the bright light below her; there was something warm and comforting there, she could feel it with all her being. 

Her eyes slowly blinked open. It had been hours, though it felt like only minutes to her. Immediately, she tried to sit up but her movements were sluggish and she felt weak. It was then that she felt the mound of puppies sleeping against her chest. Propping herself against the wall, she looked down at them and sighed in relief. Everything came slamming back and her eyes widened. She looked frantically around for Ky. Where is she? Simmik asked. Where was their fourth born?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 11:12 AM