Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He was instantly groveling, playing the part of a guilty, remorseful husband who had just been caught in his mistake. Part of her hated to see him that way—felt bad for making such a strong man into a whimpering puppy. But the dark part of her, the part that had flourished in her time here, liked to have so much power over him. She knew right then that she could demand anything from him, and he would obey. Nothing about her state was logical right now; she wanted payment for his transgression no matter how much his shame pulled at her heart. She was no longer good and fair, not when it came to her family, and not when it came to Ky. Only she could have his children, and she would see to that in anyway she could.

Lucky for him, he didn't try and fight with her to keep the bastards alive. In fact, his shame morphed into...adoration? She had seen that look on his face many times before—she knew it well, and even now, it heated her blood. But he had fucked up, and she refused to let it slide. She tensed as he moved closer, brought that fury-inducing scent closer to her. 

Then he was telling her how much he loved her, and how he would help her kill the unworthy children. She couldn't deny how much she liked hearing that; he redeemed himself slightly with those words. A murderous smile spread across her face as he made her an even better promise—that he would kill Whrist for her. Would you kill her in front of me so I could watch? she asked, clearly excited by the thought. If he didn't smell like slut and heat, she would have rubbed against him to persuade him even more.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM