Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
So his punishment wasn't much of a punishment at all. It was what she needed to trust him again. Knowing how much he liked to sleep around, this would be the only way she could be sure she could trust him after this. And he didn't mind it now that he was distracted with what he was about to do to her, but he might feel the leash more the next time he stumbled upon one of their packmates he'd been with before. But they would both have to wait for that test. 

Right now, she wasn't so concerned with anyone else but him, and the promising look in his eyes. She followed his tongue with her gaze, and she knew this would be rough and fervent—just what thy both needed to erase this mistake from their minds, if only for a short time. She could never get tired of the way he looked at her—love, lust, adoration, she loved it all. He was strong and sexy and all hers.

She snarled as he roughly took her scruff—a sound of wild excitement. She wanted to be his only thought. No one would ever love him like she did; she would make sure he never doubted that. Nothing would ever be as good as the two of them. Her anger melted into fiery passion as she surrendered herself to the moment.

—fade to black for sexy stuff—

He had taken her so many times that now she was jello as she lay across his chest, her eyes closed and her expression one of pure bliss. Nothing could have moved her from that spot—except the squeaks of the children inside the den. Suddenly she was sitting up, the feeling coming back in her legs. She reached down and licked his cheek. It's time for them to eat, she told him. She hoped they hadn't been awake long, wondering where she was. 

She stood but paused as she took a step. She looked back to Ky. You can't be with the children until you wash that stink off of you, she demanded. Their own fun had damped it some, but it was still there, and she wouldn't have the boys scenting that on him. With a heated look, she trotted into the den to tend to the pups.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM