Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She knew he was mildly displeased with their time being interrupted, but that's just how it was when you had children. Soon they would be grown and wouldn't depend on them for safety and comfort anymore, so she was happy to sacrifice her time to be with them. Plus, she wouldn't dare let them be hungry or uncomfortable for any amount of time. 

She was wrapped around them when Ky returned, the pups all making grunts and squeaks as they filled her their little bellies. They were all huge and she had to eat quite a bit to keep up with their demands as they continued to grow even bigger. She leaned into her husband's affection, glad that the offensive scent seemed to be gone from his coat finally. When he asked his question, she smiled and nodded, pointing her nose down at the boys. They eat all the time, she said, her tone loving and holding no irritation. She loved how ravenous they were; it meant they were healthy. 

When he said he needed to eat too, she opened her mouth to tell him to go find something to eat then, but the words stuck in her throat. Suddenly he was down where the children were, nibbling at one of her nipples as if he were going to nurse from her. Stop it, she commanded, dealing a reprimanding nip to his cheek. But he just rolled over and started laughing. She stared at him with a deep frown for a few moments before shaking her head, smiling despite how annoying he was being. You're ridiculous, she told him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM