Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
But he isn't terrorizing her at all, at least not anymore. She loved to be showered in his affection. She loved to be the center of his attention, even with her anger over what happened still simmering in her chest. It would take time for the sting of his betrayal to wear off, and it would only take longer if he failed to prove he was worthy of her trust. 

I do love you, she said softly into his fur when once he was wrapped around them. She nuzzled her face against his neck, delivering kisses to his jaw as she liked to do. She watched him stare at the children with adoration—she stared at them the same way. They were big and healthy and perfect. A reminder of her own worth to Ky. She nosed his cheek to get his attention. I am the only one who can give you children this perfect, she told him. They will be strong and worthy of being your sons. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind or heart that things would be any different. 

She waited for his agreement—she needed to hear him confirm what she believed in her heart. Flings would come and go, but no one would know him like she did and no one but her would give him perfect heirs to his throne. No one would love him like she did; her love for him consumed her on every level of being. It was as if their souls were stitched together and now functioned as one entity. It was a dark and powerful feeling—it gripped her tightly and she knew it would never let her go; she didn't want it to.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM